The AquaFinesse Spa Clean Puck thoroughly cleans your spa from the inside out!
The AquaFinesse Spa Clean Puck product cleans thoroughly removing debris and calcium from inside piping and pumps. A clean system ensures easy maintenance and reduces the need for harsh chemicals.
Water remaining in your spa from the manufacturing process or if you spa has not been used for a longer period of time, can create debris and calcium to firmly attach to the walls and pipe work within the system. Historically this has proved very difficult to remove, even when using the harshest of chemicals. But it’s no longer a problem, the AquaFinesse Spa Clean Puck will thoroughly rinse the system by loosening the ground on debris and calcium deposits from deep within the spa.
How to use AquaFinesse Spa Clean Puck
- Your Spa will need to be emptied every 3 months, this is the perfect time to use the AquaFinesse Spa Clean Puck to deep clean your pipework and surfaces.With the water still in the spa, open all valves, jets, blowers, water falls etc. (high water temperature is not necessary)
- Put the Spa Clean Puck in the basket above the filter or use a floating dispenser to dissolve
- Run pumps on full power for a minimum of 20 minutes twice per day for a 24 to 48 hour period (dependant on the severity of the problem)
- Empty your spa and rinse walls with fresh water
- Refill your spa with fresh tap water and resume normal treatment with AquaFinesse